Monday, December 26, 2016

2017 Sneak Peek - A New Spotty Baby

I keep finding these Breyer "leaks," and we don't even have the new catalog yet! Someone over there must be busy letting out some secrets. Either way, it just makes for an even more interesting holiday season.

The next horse on my list for you all is on... (dun, dun, duuuun) FOALZILLA! Okay, so the mold is technically called "Camilla," but I think you all know who I'm talking about here.

Wasn't a fan of Camilla, but I'm in love with this one. <3
Something about the combination of color and markings on this baby is just absolutely precious. I'm a sucker for horses with a diamond-shaped star and a large snip. But seriously, she is adorable. Hopefully Breyer continues down this path with the rest of their Foalzilla series.

To recap, have a look at the three versions of Camilla:

Frame overo
Minimal white sabino
Minimal overo
And for anyone wondering why the model horse world has dubbed this baby "Foalzilla," I'm going to remind you that she's approximately 10 inches tall. Wow!

Look for one or two of the new Appaloosa coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment