Monday, August 1, 2016

(Kinda Sorta) Bedridden

I'm so sorry about the lack of blog posts, everyone, but it's been a bit of a busy week for me. My airbrush petered out, so I have a commission on hold until my new one comes, college starts on the 22nd of August, fair week is almost upon us, AND....... I just had my wisdom teeth out.

Yep. That's right.
All four of them.

So I've been a bit of a puffy mess that can't really eat or get up off the couch for too long, and you'd think that would make it easy to get blog posts done, but really... No. No, it is not.

For those who show with us on the Palooza circuit, I've actually spent the last couple days reworking the class list and registration papers to make things run a little smoother for us. When it all gets released, hopefully all the questions you guys have had for me will be cleared up.

In the meantime, I have some better pictures of the horses I came home with from Equilocity. The only one missing is "Rabbit" because he's still packed up somewhere and I don't have the drive to dig him out at the moment.

Enjoy :)




"Ozy-MANE-dias" - named after a character from Watchmen


"Wendy Darling"



"Into Imagination" - aka Figment
(Yes, like the little purple dragon.)




"Ginger Decision" - aka "Snap"
(...so 'snap decision'. We're good with names.)

When I'm feeling better and my new airbrush gets here, I should be down in the studio a little more. I can't wait to show you guys what I'm working on.

~Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment