Friday, February 17, 2017

2017 Web Special - Rainier

I'm a big fan of drafters; I'm also a big fan of pintos and roans. So when it was announced that Breyer's first web special of the year was a blue roan pinto drafter, my jaw just about dropped! 

Look at this hunk! <3

Breyer has definitely outdone themselves with this one, and congratulations to those lucky enough to be drawn for him... which includes my mother. He's not a sales piece at this time, and because the both of us are splitting the cost, his show name is "Joint Custody."

Because we really love humorous horse names, and this was just too good of an opportunity. Here's a list of some of the other names we came up with but didn't decide to use:
  • Collaboration
  • Double Vision
  • Two-Steppin'
  • Joint Effort
  • ...and their were others that I cannot for the life of me remember.
(I asked my mother, too. She wasn't much help.)

After getting lucky enough to be chosen for one of these boys, it takes Breyer a week if not longer to ship to Michigan's Upper Peninsula, so I have been anxiously awaiting his arrival for quite some time now. And here he is! 

The video below is of me unboxing our Rainier, which I did promptly as soon as I got back from class just the other day. Enjoy, and look for more YouTube videos from Paint Pony Studios in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment